A person who talks so much shit so often that it can be said that their mouth smells like shit it is stink mouth. The disgusting smell releases from a person’s mouth every instance they decide to speak, thus causing the receiver of the conversation to feel disgusted almost to the point of vomiting. Bad breath can be caused by a number of problems. Oral diseases, fermentation of food particles in the mouth, sinus infections, and unclean dentures can all contribute to mouth odor. Many non-oral diseases such as lung infections, kidney failure or severe liver disease, can also cause bad breath.
The stink or bad breath odor differ which depends on the source of the unexpressed cause this can be improved by taking the measure of proper dental hygiene. Because some people worry too much about the breath even if they have little or no mouth odor while others who have bad odor doesn’t know about it. If simple care doesn’t solve the problems then visit the dentist or physician to know what is causing serious bad breath.
Causes of bad breath:
- Having tobacco products: The person who smokes have very annoying mouth odor due to smoking. The oral and tobacco having person are mostly the ones who have gum diseases another source of bad breath.
- Food: The person who eats onion, garlic, and spices which causes bad breath. While we eat food the breakdown particles in and around your teeth can increase bacteria which also cause bad breath.
- Infections in mouth: When the tooth removed, or as a result of tooth decay, gum disease or mouth sores is when the bad breath can be caused by surgical wounds after oral surgery.
- Medications: Some of the medicines can also cause bad breath by making your mouth dry. Other medicine goes into your body to release chemicals which carries to your breath.
How to prevent bad breath:
- Brush and floss your teeth twice daily after every meal.
- Change your toothbrush every two to three months.
- Go for dental checkups and cleanings regular.
- Consume plenty of water and splash cool water in your mouth which helps in freshening mouth breath.
- If you are a person wearing dentures, remove them every night and clean to get rid of bacteria causing from food and drink.
- Try eating or chewing the cloves or fennel seeds which is antiseptic that helps in fighting the causing bacteria.
- Chewing the skin of lemon or orange can also help in mouth freshening burst of flavor.
- You can also try 30 sec mouth rise technique which is alcohol-free such as mix a cup of water with a teaspoon of baking soda and a few drops of antimicrobial peppermint essential oil and rise do not swallow it.
Types of bad breath and smells:
- A cheesy smell usually indicates your bad breath has a nasal origin.
- A fruity smell may indicate uncontrolled diabetes due to increased
- A fishy smell may indicate kidney disease, as increased urea levels can cause a fishy smell .
- An acidic smell can be a sign of asthma or cystic fibrosis
- The ascent of ammonia can indicate kidney problems
- A sweet, musty odor may signal liver cirrhosis
- A fecal odor may point to a bowel obstruction